Saturday, August 29, 2009

IS SHE OR ISN’T SHE ??

Going home, that is!
This morning on rounds, the doctor said Joyce could probably go home Sunday. Then about 30 minutes later she said maybe today, then later changed back to Sunday. So, now everything seems geared to tomorrow! As you probably can guess, after some other false starts, we are excited, but nervous.
We will still be doing a couple shots and some more pills, but probably will have a home nurse for a while, and we still have the hospital bed at home too.
So now I have the biggest challenge of this episode; I have to pick out what she will wear going home.
I am pretty sure her favorite colors are green, purple and chartruse, so if I can just get the right combination I will survive!
After all of the accessories had been disconnected and we were walking the hall just holding hands, Joyce said “I would much much rather hold your hand than Baxter!!”
Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment